Health Sciences Learning Materials
- Learning Materials in the Health Sciences discipline are organized by Sub-discipline, and then by specific sub-categories of each discipline.
- The Learning Materials can be found in two ways:
- Browse - Pick the category from "Browse Materials"
- Search - Input a specific phrase in the Search box or use Advanced Search to find more specific information.
- Click on the topic to see the complete listing, or on the arrow to expand the list.
The MERLOT Peer Review Process
The MERLOT Peer Review Process for evaluating learning materials follows the model of peer review of scholarship. Each MERLOT peer review is conducted by at least two higher education faculty members who, from their individual reviews, compose a "composite review" that is posted to the MERLOT website.
- Modules that have received the highest ratings on Peer Review are listed first when you Search or Browse the Health Sciences modules.